Diocese of Toledo announces canonical appointments
Bishop Daniel E. Thomas announces the following appointments:
- Reverend Eric J. Culler, from Pastor, Saint Bernard Parish, New Washington, and Saint Francis Xavier Parish, Willard, to Graduate Studies at the Catholic University of America, School of Canon Law, Washington, DC, effective 1 July 2017.
- Reverend Christopher J. Hudgin, OSFS, Parochial Vicar, Saint Joseph Parish, Sylvania, effective 1 July 2017.
- Reverend Michael P. Roemmele, from Parochial Vicar, Holy Angels Parish, Saint Mary Parish, Saints Peter and Paul Parish, Sandusky, and Chaplain, Sandusky Central Catholic School, to Pastor, Saint Ann Parish and Saint Joseph Parish, Fremont, effective 1 July 2017.
- Reverend Stephen L. Schroeder, from Pastor, Holy Family Parish, New Cleveland, and Saint Nicholas Parish, Miller City, to Senior Status, effective 1 July 2017.
- Reverend Nicholas Weibl as Parochial Administrator of Transfiguration of the Lord Parish, Upper Sandusky, effective 15 March 2017.
Bishop Daniel E. Thomas also makes the following announcements:
- Accepted the resignation of Reverend John-Raphael Hadnagy, OFM Conv. as Pastor of Transfiguration of the Lord Parish, Upper Sandusky, for health reasons, effective 15 March 2017.
- Reverend Richard J. Saelzler is granted Senior Priest Status, while remaining Chaplain to the Ursuline Sisters, effective March 1, 2017.
- Deacon James F. Schortgen is granted Senior Deacon Status, effective March 1, 2017.