Bishop Daniel E. Thomas has appointed Reverend Kent R. Kaufman as Pastor of Saint Charles Borromeo Parish, Lima, and Saint Patrick Parish, Spencerville, effective July 1, 2016. In addition to his duties as Pastor, Father Kaufman will continue to serve as Coordinator of Ecumenical and Interfaith Relations for the Diocese of Toledo, a role he has performed since 2012.
Father Kaufman currently serves as Pastor of All Saints Parish, Rossford, where he was appointed in 2008. Before that, he was Pastor of Saint Peter Parish, Upper Sandusky; Saint Mary Parish, Kirby; and Saint Joseph Parish, Salem Township, from 2003 until 2005, when the three parishes merged to form Transfiguration of the Lord Parish, Upper Sandusky. Father Kaufman has also served as an associate pastor at Saint Wendelin Parish, Fostoria, and Saint John the Baptist Parish, Toledo.
A native of Ottoville, Father Kaufman was ordained a priest of the Diocese of Toledo in 1993. He obtained his Bachelor’s degree from St. Meinrad College in 1988 and received his Baccalaureate in Sacred Theology (STB) degree from Pontifical Gregorian University in Rome in 1991. He earned a Doctor of Ministry (DMin) from Catholic Theological Union in Chicago in 2003.
Reverend Kent R. Kaufman Canonical Appointments
- Diocesan Ecumenical and Interfaith Relations Coordinator 2012-present
- All Saints, Rossford Pastor 2008-present
- Transfiguration of the Lord, Upper Sandusky Pastor 2005-2008
- St. Mary, Kirby Pastor 2003-2005
- St. Joseph, Salem Township Pastor 2003-2005
- St. Peter, Upper Sandusky Pastor 2003-2005
- Catholic Theological Union, Chicago Graduate Studies 2001-2003
- St. Wendelin, Fostoria Associate Pastor 1997-2001
- St. John the Baptist, Toledo Associate Pastor 1993
Rev. Kent Kaufman Named Pastor of Saint Charles Borromeo Parish, Lima, and Saint Patrick Parish, Spencerville, Effective July 1, 2016
Posted March 16, 2016 at 2:54 pm